Here is an idea for a new form factor for Quadratic Voting that Austin and I came up with
a burner wallet in action
- Users who attend an event receive a burner wallet pre-loaded with 100 QV tokens. One person per wallet.
- Users are instructed to send tokens to whomever they think is a legit builder during the event. Through the event, users can send QV tokens to one another by using the burner wallet send functionality.
- At the end of the event, a QV round of 2,000 DAI is paid out. Each QV transaction gets matched quadratically by the DAI.
This QV Mobile Game could be used in the following scenarios:
- To measure the organic legitimacy of conference participants.
- As a fun/easy way to dropping tokens on conference attendees.
- In a “demo day” or “demo booth” kind of environment, it could be used as way of measuring which demos are most legit.
- As a way of speedrunning collusion attacks to see how they organically develop across conference participants
I want to see something like this built. If you are a builder with experience with Burner Wallets and Grants Protocol, pls get in touch email@example.com or Owocki#1337 on the gitcoin discord.